Here is another quiz to keep you entertained!
Test your general knowledge, film knowledge and animal knowledge in Round 2 of the Kids Quizzes!
The answers will be revealed next week so make sure you come back to check how you did.
1. What is Dr Who's time machine called?
2. What date in November is Bonfire night celebrated?
3. Where is the Great Barrier Reef?
4. Which fairy tale character has really long hair?
5. What colour is a giraffe's tongue?
6. What colour is made when blue and yellow paint is mixed together?
7. Which is the odd one out? a. England b. France c. Dublin d. Spain
8. How many years are in a century?
9. What type of word describes a noun?
10. What is a baby pig called?
Can you create these famous film titles by adding in missing letters?
1. _V_NG_RS (one word)
2. _ _AR _AR_ (two words)
3. _ _NG_E B_ _K (two words)
4. T_E IN_R_ _IB_E_ (two words)
5. _R_ZE_ (one word)
6. _UN_ F_ P_N_A (three words)
7. T_O_ _ S (one word)
8. S_N_ (one word)
9. SH_ E _ (one word)
10. I_E _G_ (two words)
1. I am an insect with red wings and black spots. What am I?
2. I am the king of the jungle. What am I?
3. I am large, heavy and grey. I also have a long trunk. What am I?
4. I move slowly and have long claws. You'd find me in a tree. What am I?
5. I am beautifully patterned. I have a long neck and a blue tongue. What am I?
6. I am colourless and enjoy eating bamboo. What am I?
7. I am tall and like to jump. I come from down under. What am I?
8. I have sharp, spiky teeth and enjoy swimming in the deep ocean. What am I?
9. I waddle around and live in cold climates. What am I?
10. I am small and cute and I have long spikes all over my body. You could find me in the woods. What am I?
Year 2 Class Teacher