What are you doing to look after the mental health and wellbeing of you and your family?
Have you tried any of these recently?
- Leave happy notes for someone else to find in your house.
- Call a relative or friend who is far away and have a chat with them.
- Write down five things you are grateful for.
- Visit a virtual museum! Go online and explore the collections online.
- Say something positive to everyone in your household today.
- Do a chore in the house without being asked to do it.
- Listen to your favourite song and dance around the room.
- Play a game that you haven’t played in a while.
- Think about two role models in your life. Why do they inspire you?
- Create a postcard for somewhere you have previously visited
- Sit down in a silent room and focus on your breathing for 5 minutes.
- Write down 5 things you are thankful for in your life.
- Watch a film with a family member and make sure you turn your phones/ tablets off.
- Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep tonight. Note how you feel the next day.
- Draw a picture of what you see in your garden or out of your window.
- Do at least 30 minutes of a new type of exercise.
Remember, learning comes in all shapes and sizes. Many of which help our understanding of the world and keep us more settled and content.
For more ideas go to-