Last week, the children learned more about why expressing themselves and their emotions is really important.
On Friday, they 'Dressed to Express' themselves. They may also have pulled some funny faces!
- Can you find yourself or your friends?
- What emotions can you see being expressed?
- What ZONE do you think they could be in?
- There are lots of children dressed in red. Do you think they are in the red zone, or that red could be a cheerful colour for some?
- Some children don't look very happy. How might they be feeling? Why?