Nottinghamshire Educational Psychology Services have written a therapeutic story to help young children to explore feelings relating to a return to school during the coronavirus pandemic. They also made it into the below animation.
After watching the video, here are some questions you could use to help discuss the story.
- What might be Little Elf’s hopes and fears for returning to school?
- How was Little Elf feeling before he visited the flowers?
- What advice could the wise woodpecker give to Little Elf?
- How is Little Pixie feeling when his wings grow big?
- What other ideas could the flowers give To Little Elf and Little Pixie?
- How was Little Elf feeling at the end of the story?
- What do you think might happen next in the story?
- Is there a part of the story or a character you would like to draw a picture of?