A child in 6B wrote their own quiz for the rest of the class.
We had great fun trying to work out the answers and learning some new facts.
1. Steel is a compound of what metal?
2. Which country has the largest population?
3. Name 1 kind of snake.
4. Name 1 Roman emperor.
5. Finish the sequence: Divorced, Beheaded, Died....
5. Where was Napoleon born?
6. Name 2 Egyptian pharos.
7. How many Queen Elizabeths have there been?
8. Where was Usain Bolt born?
9. Who made the light bulb?
10. How many moons does Earth have?
11. Where does ink come from?
12. Fill in the blank: ________ Carta
Hint - They're all types of food!
I will be back next week with the answers :)