Thursday 15 June 2017

Y5 Residential Trip - Thursday

Well, it is now 10:40pm and I believe that all the children are now safely back in their lodges and (hopefully) fast asleep. 

Please see below some more photos taken today by the staff. There are most probably more still to come but I will add those to the blog once we are back at school or over the weekend.

Walking back with my group of boys there were comments like, 

"This has been the best week of my life!"

"I don't ever want to leave Center Parcs. Can I live here Mr Smales?" 

"This week was the first time I have climbed up in the trees. It was brilliant!'

I'm sure that there were many other similar comments being said by the other groups this evening. And I'm sure that lots of you will hear all about your children's adventures and experiences on Friday afternoon.

Goodnight everyone.

Mr Smales