Sunday 30 April 2017

Year 6 - Reflections on our Successes

As we are getting ready for SATs, we have been reflecting on our achievements over the year. We have achieved so much and learned so much about ourselves as learners.

"This year I have realised that I need to believe in myself much more because I know I can achieve so much. I feel so proud of myself from getting this far and I feel that in the future I will be able to enjoy success in whatever I choose to do. I feel proud of my school and the contribution I make towards it."
-Year 6 pupil, Aspen

"I feel great about myself as a learner this year because I have learnt so much and I have improved my behaviour for learning lots. I feel successful and proud of myself and I enjoy sharing my learning with my family. I have some really good friends at school and the adults at school help us to solve problems when they happen."
-Year 6 pupil, Aspen

"I feel great as a learner at Bannockburn and I'm proud of myself for focusing on my learning and giving 100% effort every day. I know that I'm ready for new challenges at my secondary school and I'm prepared for what comes next-I'm going to be a great student! I've made a lot of progress this year and I know it's because I have put so much in and cooperated with other learners."
-Year 6 pupil, Aspen


No comments:

Post a Comment