Monday 21 June 2021

Bicycle Boy Performance - Arts Weeks

On Wednesday 9th June, the children in Ochre house were treated to a fantastic performance called Bicycle Boy as a reward for winning the house cup last year (2019-2020). 

The show followed a boy called Sam over 24 hours as he cleared out his grandad's old bike workshop. It seemed as though his Grandad had left Sam a present somewhere in the workshop as well as some clues to find it but there was no power and Sam needed help from the children to help him. The children generated enough power, using a range of bikes, to help Sam complete his journey!

"I like the part where I used my hands to power the bike and the bubbles came out of the machine." Year 2 child

"The songs were great! I can't get one of them out of my head!" Year 6 child

"It was a really funny show. I had a go on the bike." Year 3 child