Tuesday 14 April 2020

Chestnut and Hazel Classes - Rainbow Art

Hello Year 3!

I hope you and your families are all safe and well.

During our daily exercise, my Mum and I have enjoyed seeing lots of beautiful rainbow pictures in the windows of nearby houses. Seeing such lovely pictures has helped to put a smile on our faces, and we have even counted as many as 21 rainbows during one walk!

Seeing so many pictures reminded me of the fantastic art work that was created by both Chestnut and Hazel Class pupils on our last day together. We created our pictures using sketching pencils and watercolour paints. Some children even wrote inspirational quotes on their pictures to cheer people up! I have attached some photographs of our work below, and I hope they make you smile!

In the words of Year 3 -
"Be calm, be safe and be kind!"
"The storm will always pass!"
"Smile as brightly as a rainbow!"

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again, and until then, well done for staying indoors!

Miss Newman x