Friday 8 November 2019

Reception - Apple Tree Class Get Creative

Throughout this week, Apple Tree have enjoyed celebrating Bonfire Night. 

As a class we have discussed how to stay safe if we are going to see a fireworks display and we have shown our creative side by making pictures of fireworks and rockets. 

Apple Tree loved using different coloured paint and glitter to make their fireworks and a variety of different shapes to make their rockets.

When creating their rockets, this is what some children had to say,
"It's going to the moon." Aaliya

"I'm making it to Jupiter and it will land on Jupiter and the sun too. Look I made a tall rocket." Shai-Nefer

"I saw rainbow fireworks...they are loud." Aakriti

"I heard them in my house...BOOM! Pink, red, orange and rainbow." Demilade

"I saw them at night...they are just so big and shoots up to the sky...BOOM!Xzavier